- Registration form: The registration from is customizable and you can add many fields as you want.
- On the registration form, users will see if a username or email address has already been used during registration before they submit the form.
- After registration the user receives an email with a link to clarify the email address and become an authenticated user and start adding content.
- Users have the ability to retrieve their password.
- Once the user is logged in they will be redirected to overview their profile page, where they will view personal picture, groups they created or subscribed to, newsletters they subscribed to, their points total and a link to view it in details and invite statistics.
- On the top of your portfolio page is the user menu with the following buttons:
- My Account: You will have links to basic profile items (View Account – Edit Account – My Newsletters – My Bookmarks – Flagged Content – My Points – My Blog – Real Estate Content – My Recent Content – Order History. )
- Create Content: You will be able to create one of the following content types (Diamond Listing – Gold Listing – Silver Listing – Free Listing – Create Blog Content – Create Forum Topic – Create Poll Topic – Post Article To Group – Create Group.)
- Email: You will have a links to your email items (New Message – Inbox – Sent Messages – Blocked Users.)
- Invitations: You will have links to your invitations (New Invitations - Accepted Invitations - Pending Invitations - Expired Invitations.)
- Relationships: You will have links to your relationships status (My Relationships - Sent Requests - Received Requests.)
- Miscellaneous: You will have links add twitter account with other activities (Authorizations – Consumers - Groups Activity - User Activity - User Relation Activities - Contact.)
When you click on “edit account” you will be able to edit account activities, user picture, password, email address, allow others to contact you via a personal contact form and private message setting.
More features the user has:
- The user will have the option to subscribe to the newsletters.
- The user will have their own blog and others can comments on their blog posts.
- The user will be able to create forum topics and polls and other users will be able to comment on them.
- The user will be able to invite anyone to join the website by sending an invitation.
- The user will be able to request a relationship with any user on the website.
- The user will be able to create a new listing by choosing one of the four different listing types.
- Create Groups: The users can create public or private groups where users can post articles.
- The users will be able to leave comments on any content except group content.
- The user will be able to insert the open house time for any of their own listings with start date and time and ending date and time.
- The users will be able to send private messages to the other users or disable private message.
- With diamond listings, the user will be able to link a video or upload unlimited images with light box.
- The home page slideshow and carousel respond according to each visitor location. In other words the slide show will be different from city to city and will showcase houses in the area you are physically in when viewing the website.
- When you view any listed house page, at the bottom of the page there will be a slideshow featuring some other listings physically close to the address of the page you are currently viewing.
- The user will be able to search from several locations on the website pages, the right side and the bottom of any page as well as by clicking on search button to go to more advanced search (search by city, search by zip code, search by street, search by neighborhood and search by MLS ID)
- Using this portal as an admin you will have the power to change or modify anything you want on the website.
Why should you buy Real Estate Community Drupal Website? There are so many reasons here are some: cost, security, quality, customizations, updatable and finally the support options.